Thank you for dining again at Black Shoe Hospitality restaurants. We are excited to show you the genuine hospitality you should expect from us. To ensure an excellent dining experience, we have new precautions and procedures to preserve everyone’s health and safety. Here are some of the things we're doing:
• We are accepting reservations, with limited capacity, and strongly recommend reservations. It is important to be on time for your reservation, and mindful that your table will be reserved for other diners at a later time.
• We have adjusted our dining rooms and policies to make this as safe and comfortable as possible. Our seated waiting is limited, so please make a reservation, and consider waiting outside or in your car.
• We’re sanitizing high-contact use areas between guest visits and at regular 20-minute intervals. We are also sanitizing all dividers placed in the restaurant. All contact surfaces are DISINFECTED before and after restaurant services daily.
• We have added extra hand-washing and sanitizing stations for our team. We’ve added hand sanitizer for the use of our guests.
• We continue our commitment to food safety. We maintain all necessary certifications, best practices and precautions, and with increased sanitizing and distancing.
• Our menus may be limited by what can be prepared and served in the safest and most effective way, and based on ingredient availability as supply chains have changed. As always, we’ll do our best to accommodate any special requests.
Thank you again for your support and patience, and for choosing to dine with us. Together we create a community that helps sustain us all.